Five Parts of Starting the Day Right
This is a summary of a Forbes story: 7 Things Wildly Successful People Do Before 7:30 a.m. These are all things that you should do early in the day. YMMV. This is hardly a list of moral duties.
Drink Lemon Water
Drink lemon water.
- ↑ physical and mental energy
- ↑ nutrient absorption in your stomach
- steady, natural energy
- lasts all day
- drink it first thing on an empty stomach
- wait 15-30 minutes before eating
- lots of nutrients (e.g. potassium, vitamin C, and antioxidants)
Studies find that good things come to those who skate, or bike, or run, or whatever.
Just do it. You’ll be glad you did, unless you won’t.
Set Your Day’s Goals
If you are failing to plan, you are planning to fail. I have heard so much good about setting goals before you start your day. Your likelihood of success increases substantially.
Know when to say no. You can’t do it all. And saying no will help you to keep your word when you say yes